On the Quest for my Song

Monday, May 03, 2010

Mission to Cap-Haitien, Haiti

Mission to Cap-Haitien, Haiti
June 18-26, 2010

I will be going on a mission trip to Cap-Haitien on the northern coast of Haiti. We will be hosting 3-4 free medical clinics in the area and also working with an orphanage there. I am going with a group of people from Abilene, San Antonio and Dallas. We will have two doctors, nurses and possibly a pharmacist with us.

I need to raise about $850 in trip costs. This is for airfare to Haiti and accomodations while we are there. We are asking nothing of the Haitian people so that we completely giving to them. Any funds I raise above my trip costs will go to medical supplies, items for the orphanage or the fund for others' trip costs. You may specify how you would like your funds to be used and I will do my best to get them to the right place.

Even if you cannot contribute financially, your prayers and encouragements are greatly needed.

Donations can be tax deductible. To make a tax-deductible donation, please make checks payable to Southern Hills Church of Christ. I will collect all money to ensure it is deposited in the appropriate fund.

To donate using credit/debit cards, please use the PayPal link below.

Thank you in advance for your generous support.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home